Athens Help with COVID
For the role of Operations Intern, Athens Help with COVID is seeking 1-2 students, preferably in the School of Public and International Affairs and seeking Experiential Learning Credit. Volunteers should be highly motivated, and work well in a team. Some of the responsibilities of the role will be to:
• Formulate and implement strategy to build and sustainably grow student volunteer base and platform within the community.
• Oversee user experience and satisfaction of volunteers and local organizations.
• Build and maintain good rapport between the platform and university community and local community.
• Help lead the platform team and recruit and train team members.
• Coordinate with other City Help platforms.
Volunteers for this role will be expected to work remotely for approximately 10 hours per week (for 4 hours of academic credit if applicable). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the role.
- Start Date
- End Date
- Number of volunteers
- Background screening required?
- Level of Exposure
- Level I
- Skills needed
- Project type